Stories from the field - Success stories of a Climate Resilience in Agriculture and Water project, Cambodia
Stories of farmers in climate change adaptation.
Results and Learning:
- Simple technology improves farmers' capcity in dealing with climate change impacts.
- Adapting to climate change impacts is to start with understanding it.
- Providing more improved agricultural techinques responds well to farmers' demand.
- Simple technology, awareness raising, and technique provisions need to be institutionalized with authorities and private sector to be sustainable
- Start from tiny impacts and its widespread communications, all the lessons learnt could attract other similar innitiatives to replicate.